Sunday, February 8, 2009

Shed season has begun!!



Hello everyone. I have to admit this is my very first attempt at blogging,but being an avid (or should I say an obsessed) bow hunter this is a very boring time of year for me. So I decided to give this a whirl. I'm also a deerfarmer. I only have a few deer and I've got to say they are truly a fascinating animal to raise. One great advantage of having a buck just outside your door is knowing when its time to go shed hunting. My buck just shed his antlers yesterday (2/07/09) Now I know bucks shed their antlers at different times, but now I know that at least its possible that there are some to be found. I would love to hear from you and will post pictures of any big sheds I find and would like to see your pics too. Anyone that has any tips on how to find sheds, I'm all ears.Thanks, and happy hunting

2 comments:

  1. this is great information! I had no idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im finding a few sheds now. nothing big yet. If I do I'll post pics for you.

    ReplyDelete